Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Week 39- Final Week

Final walk

Our final days are done and my students are now "young adults" and hopefully ready for middle school. We started a new tradition this year by having the kids do a final walk on the last day of school.

Final walk

We played music over the intercom system and they walked the halls. All the other students were out in the hall cheering them on. I was amazed by the number of students, both boys and girls, that were crying. Many of them have been at MES since Kindergarten.

Final walk

I gave them all a chance to hug their teachers for the last time.

Final walk Final walk

I have done my very best with my students this year. I am going to miss these kids so much!

8 comments:

  1. I miss you Mrs.White

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you to Mrs.White!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you guys made my day! I miss you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you Mrs. White!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an awesome teacher! Your class is more than ready for the adventure that is middle school. Looking forward to working with you again next school year...text/call me when you need a sub!
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya said ...... Mrs.White I am going to miss you so much but I will be back cause my brother are still there

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean brothers from Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.